2. The groove in the bottom of tea cups is so that the water drains off while they are in the dishwasher!
3. The holes in the end of pen lids are incase you swallow them while you chew them. This way you are still able to get air flow through!
4. Screw drivers can also be used as a wrench!
5. Pompoms where originally designed so that sailers wouldn’t hit their head on boat ceilings
6. And there is no other reason at all for the number 57 on a bottle of Heinz Ketchup other than it’s a sweet spot to tap on to get the sauce onto your plate.